WAG Pre-Competitive and Competitive J0 1-9 Coach - Dakota Gymnastics Academy (Winnipeg, MB)
2 November 2021
WE ARE HIRING!
Dakota Gymnastics Academy (DGA) is looking for a positive, reliable, hardworking, and dedicated individuals to join our team as :
WAG Pre-Competitive and Competitive J0 1-9 Coach:
Looking for a skilled, outgoing and motivated WAG coach. Must be able to coach athletes with strong basics and proper technique.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be able to work unsupervised and provide mentorship for other coaches
- Have experience in conducting pre-competitive and competitive programs
- Excellent spotting skills
- Ability to teach choreography and to choreograph routines an asset
- Help to grow and develop our programs and membership
- Support with parent meetings and team coaches' meetings
- Communicate with gymnasts and families on the gymnast's progress regularly
- Help with administrative work
- Willing to work with recreational programs
- Willing to assist with the facility maintenance and screening due to the pandemic
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum NCCP Level 2/Competition 1 certified.
- Level 2 Trampoline is an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience coaching pre-competitive and/or competitive
- Respect in Sport
- Ability to teach choreography and to choreograph routines an asset.
- Good team player that is willing to continuously increase knowledge and
- Excellent communication skills and good spoken and written English
- Ready to work daytime, evenings and weekends
- Attend competitions and training camps
Job Type: Full time permanent position
- $35-55000/ annually, depending on qualifications and experience
- Benefits package will be available after six months’ probation period
- Relocation assistance is available for the right candidates.
Come and join the Dakota Gymnastics Academy team and be part of our reputable and successful gymnastics club in Winnipeg, Manitoba.