Full-time Coach (Prince Alberta Aerials - SK)
21 juin 2021
The Prince Albert Gymnastics Club is home to one of the largest, most successful programs in Saskatchewan – with Men’s, Women’s & Trampoline athletes from recreational to national level. We operate out of a permanent 30,000 square foot facility with 2 foam pits, a resi-pit, 60 foot in ground fast track and more! Prince Albert is a vibrant community-oriented place surrounded by some of Canada’s most beautiful landscape and natural beauty, less than an hour away from Waskesiu National Park and cottage country.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & energetic coaching professional to join our team, working in our recreational and competitive women’s programming. This is a 35-40 hour position including coaching, planning, and administration. We offer competitive wages/benefits and pride ourselves on a positive and a fun atmosphere to work in.
- Plan and manage recreational and competitive athletes
- Deliver high quality customer service to our participants and their families
- Collaborate with office staff and other managers to ensure optimal program delivery
- Supervise and quality control recreational programming
- Some event planning and lesson creation will be necessary
- Minimum Comp 2 Artistic Certified (or willingness to obtain)
- Trampoline Foundations Certified (or willingness to obtain) preference given to Comp 1
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport (or willingness to obtain)
- First Aid / CPR or willing to certify •Police check required
Compensation: $38,500 - $46,500/year to start based on qualifications
Excellent benefits package
3 weeks paid vacation and Lieu-time as per club policy.
Relocation/Sponsorship assistance may be offered for the right candidate.
Send resume with salary expectations via email in confidence to:
Prince Albert Gymnastics Club
1150 3rd avenue West
Prince Albert, SK