Women's Provincial/National Artistic Competitive Coach (Milton, ON)
21 février 2018
Milton Springers Gymnastics Club is actively seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Women’s Artistic coach to join our team, assisting in the programming and development of the Women’s Artistic Competitive program.
- NCCP Level 3 Certification or International equivalent
- Risk Management certification and First Aid
- Strong technical knowledge focused on clean basics leading into to high level JO Provincial and National level skill development
- An interest in coaching and choreography on Beam and Floor as primary events an asset
- Process oriented, good communicator, optimistic thinker and a team player
- Ability to guide, inspire and empower athletes to reach their full potential
Salary plus signing bonus and re-location funding are negotiable based on qualifications and experience. Benefit package, travel reimbursements, and training opportunities in both technical skills and mental performance are offered.
Milton Springers Gymnastics Club, centrally located in the Greater Toronto Area, is a not-for-profit organization governed by a parent run board and operated on a day-to-day basis by a full-time General Manager and administrative staff, providing support to both the recreation and competitive programs. Its annual membership is well over 2,500 members, putting it in the top 8 in club size in Ontario. Our 22,500 sq ft. facility boasts state of the art equipment that is maintained and upgraded on a regular basis. Springers support the gymnastics community by regularly hosting competitions and the Ontario Coaching Congress for the last 4 years. The club was recognized in 2015 as Gymnastics Ontario’s Club of the Year.
Springers is a community oriented organization dedicated to creating opportunities for its staff and athletes to grow, improve and develop to their potential. If you are committed to career coaching and see yourself working in a supportive environment that wants you to succeed and is willing to help you get there, please submit your resume along with references to:
Craig Smith, Women’s Competitive Coach
Phone #: 905-878-5030
All applicants will be kept in confidence. Only candidates in serious consideration will be contacted.