Head Coach, T&T Competition Program (Okotoks, AB)
19 décembre 2017
Head Coach – T&T Competitive Program
Airborne T&T Club is excited to be relocating this month into our brand new 12,000+ square foot facility but we find ourselves needing a new Head Coach to run our Competitive Program.
Reporting to the Program Director, the Competitive Head Coach will be responsible for all aspects of the Competitive Program. Acting as a role model to their staff and their athletes, this position will be accountable to:
- Develop and implement training and tryout schedules and programs that maximize the club resources while meeting the needs of the athletes
- Develop, implement, communicate and manage training plans that include a focus on not just training goals but also the physical and emotional wellbeing of every athlete. This will be supported by meetings with staff and parents to monitor progress
- Be aware of and follow all AGF and GCG policies and guidelines and communicate same to their staff, athletes and parents as appropriate
- Work cooperatively with all levels, fostering positive relationships with athletes, staff, parents, other clubs, the Board and the community and acting as an “Airborne Ambassador” to promote the club as required
- Minimum Level 3 NCCP and trampoline certifications as well as a willingness to begin Level 4 certification
- Active Start certification or willingness to obtain
- Proven leadership, administration, interpersonal, organizational, customer service and communication skills
- Progressive experience with a demonstrated efficiency in program development and planning as well as athlete training and development
- A valid police record check is required
- Current CPR/First Aid certification or willing to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Respect in Sport and Making Ethical Decisions certifications
Compensation: Salary will be competitive based on industry standards and experience. A health benefits package and 2 weeks paid vacation will also be provided.
Hours of Work: Flexible work hours are required. Typical work week will include afternoon, evening and weekend training times. 30-40 hours per week will be the average with extended hours required during peak competitive season.
Working Conditions: Exposure to normal T&T training environment. Requires the ability to spot and instruct athletes of all ages. And knowledge to inspect and repair T&T equipment as required.
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com