The 2018 Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships in Sofia, BUL take place from September 10th to 16th. Here's all you need to follow and cheer for our athletes as they compete against the Worlds best!
Social: @rgwch2018sofia #rgwch2018sofia
- The FIG Website: The go-to web portal for the latest news, live scoring, official results and a complete competition programme.
- The FIGymnastics app: This app, available free for download from the iTunes and Google Play stores, has been enhanced. Check out livescoring of all events, exclusive photos and easy-to-follow explanations of the scoring system, as well as informative videos breaking down its most popular skills.
- The FIG YouTube Channel: The FIG is pleased to announce that all routines from qualification will be uploaded to the FIG Youtube Channel within a short time of being performed. Subscribe to the channel not to miss a single one.
- CBC Sports: CBC will live-stream all of the finals on their website. Catch highlights from the finals on the "Road to the Olympics" broadcast - Sat. Sept 22 @ 1500 ET
- The FIG on Facebook: Livestream alerts, photo galleries and plenty of extra goodies from on and off the competition floor.
- The FIG on Twitter: Filled with the latest as it happens from the arena.
- FIG-photos.com: The official FIG photo site, with galleries from training and all competition sessions.
- The FIG on Instagram: Follow @FIGymnastics on Instagram for more photos and plenty of behind-the-scenes extras from Sofia.
- Elizabet Belittchenko, Toronto, ON – Salut RG
- Vanessa Panov, Toronto, ON – Finesse RG
- Anastasia Shanko, Toronto, ON – Trillium RG
- Alexandra Udachina, Toronto, ON – Trillium RG
- Alexandra Zilyuk, Toronto, ON - Salut RG
- Monday, Sept 10: Individual Qualifications – Hoop & Ball @ 0300 ET
- Tuesday, Sept 11: Individual Qualifications - Hoop & Ball @ 0300 ET / Finals - Hoop @ 1300 ET / Finals Ball @ 1330 ET
- Wednesday, Sept 12: Individual Qualifications - Clubs & Ribbon @ 0300 ET
- Thursday, Sept 13: Individual Qualifications - Clubs & Ribbon @ 0300 ET / Finals - Clubs @ 1200 ET / Finals - Ribbon @ 1230 ET
- Friday, Sept 14: Individual All-Around Final (24 athletes) @ 0700 ET
- Saturday, Sept 15: Group Qualifications - 5 Hoops & 3 Balls + 2 Ropes @ 0600 ET
- Sunday, Sept 16: Groups Finals - 5 Hoops @ 0800 ET / Groups Finals - 3 Balls + 2 Ropes @ 0855 ET
BROADCAST SCHEDULE ON CBC SPORTS LIVE
- Friday, Sept 14: Individual All-Around Finals - 0700 to 1340 ET
- Saturday, Sept 15: Group Qualifications - 0600 to 1310 ET
- Sunday, Sept 16: Group Finals & Gala - 0755 to 1040 ET
- Saturday, Sept 22: Road to the Olympic Games - CBC TV @ 1600 ET / CBCSports.ca @ 1500 ET