BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
The most exciting event in Canadian gymnastics for 2018 is coming to Richmond, BC from June 27 to July 1st, and this is your chance to get involved!
The Canadian Gymnaestrada is a unique national celebration of gymnastics and movement where over 1100 participants from across the country come together for four exciting days of performances, workshops, and festivities. Participants share in the fun and excitement through group performances inspired by a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional gymnastics disciplines. The Canadian Gymnaestrada is truly an event for all ages, with participants ranging from 10 to 90 years old, that only takes place once every four years.
Workshops are being held at the Richmond Curling Club on June 28th, while the indoor performances will take place at the Richmond Oval on June 29th and 30th. The event will wrap-up with outdoor performances being integrated into the Steveston Salmon Festival and City of Richmond Canada Day celebrations on July 1st. Set-up is on June 26th, and take-down is on July 2nd.
We’re going to need the following and many more to make the event a success:
- Set-up and take-down crews;
- Access control volunteers;
- Hospitality volunteers;
- Information volunteers;
- Music technician.
- You need to be at least 16 to volunteer;
- Neither accommocations nor travel will be provided by Gymnastics Canada;
- You will be provided with food during your shift as well as a volunteer t-shirt;
- A current (1-year) police check is required for each volunteer 18 years and older.
- For $25/GST you may acquire a police check that can be shared with other organizations that require a police check by clicking HERE
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
BACK TO MAIN PAGE